[hackerspaces] Any 501c3 groups have their narrative descriptions available?

Andrew LeCody andrewlecody at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 04:28:04 CEST 2011

At the Dallas Makerspace we don't (yet) have our 501(c)(3) but the
answers and attachments for our Form 1023 are available on our wiki:

http://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/IRS_Form_1023_Draft

For the Narrative Description see:

http://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/IRS_Form_1023_Draft/Attachment#Attachment_4_Re_Part_IV_Narrative_Description_of_Your_Activities