[hackerspaces] Element 14 messed up Great Global Hackerspace Challenge

Deitch, Sabrina R sdeitch at newark.com
Thu Aug 25 21:25:38 CEST 2011

As the sponsor of the Great Global Hackerspace Challenge, element14 is impressed with all the amazing work, enthusiasm, and dedication the teams have put into this challenge.  We were, and continue to be, huge supporters of the hackerspace movement and the amazing work created each day.

In reference to the prizes, Suppliers were originally dispatching them  directly and coordinating the paperwork needed for prize distribution.  In response to the ongoing confusion, element14 will now take on that commitment and ensure that each team receive the prizes communicated and we will ship all the outstanding items to each team.  I am taking on this project directly and sending out emails today to each contact with details of the prizes and timing around shipping.  Due to various electrical requirements in each country and inventory on hand, the delivery times may vary.

element14 is committed to supporting the Hackerspace community and delivering the tools that will continue to allow each space to inspire, create, and  continue to make today, what can inspire others tomorrow.  Thanks for being a part of the Great Global Hackerspace challenge. If you have any questions, concerns or do not receive an email from me as a participating team within the next 24 hours, please don't hesitate to reach out and contact me directly at sdeitch at newark.com.

Sabrina Deitch
Sr. Brand Marketing Manager
Newark/element14
sdeitch at newark.com