[hackerspaces] Public Hangout / VideoStream about SpaceTimeTravel

Nils Hitze nhitze at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 17:30:18 CEST 2011

Might be interesting for some of you, Idrialis Castillo from CERN will
have a G+ Hangout about SpaceTimeTravel:

"I got a surprise!!... Next Thursday (8/18) at 10PM EST we will be
having a TechHangout with +Amine Benaichouche a Physicist working at
CERN (http://goo.gl/U8ks0) with 2 masters degrees in Theoretical and
Particles Physics. He will be talking for about 20 minutes, the topic
is "SpaceTime Travel". Amine is a very enthusiastic and passionate guy
that explain very complex topics in a very simple way, so we all will
be learning a lot from him. That Hangout will be streamed for those
without a spot in the hang out....... So save the date!... Feel free
to share... "
- Quote from the public Post on G+ //
https://plus.google.com/102420421725069396072/posts/JbFHx7ygQPV

Share please