[hackerspaces] A simple CRM for hackerspaces

Andrew LeCody andrewlecody at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 17:30:46 CEST 2011

For the Dallas Makerspace website I have tied all of our applications
to LDAP, which allows us to have a single login across all services.
However, this was not as easy as it sounds, there are a lot of
applications that do not play nicely (or at all) with LDAP.

We plan on including RFID data with our LDAP entries so that we can
use LDAP to control access to the space.