[hackerspaces] A simple CRM for hackerspaces

Rhys Rhaven rhys at rhavenindustrys.com
Mon Aug 8 16:38:53 CEST 2011

I have been looking for something specifically like this for a very long
time. I notice you don't have a way for a user to log in and change
their password, or passwords at all. With a central password changing
portal, gluecode could be written to copy that password into all systems
like wikis/blogs/etc.