[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Passports

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Wed Aug 3 19:30:34 CEST 2011

Tue, Aug 02, 2011 at 11:15:19AM -0500, Stewart Dickson wrote:

> The materials the real passports are made out of are really pretty awesome.
> I'd like to see the specs of the ones Mitch printed.

and this is why I'm asking: if they're printed professionally
and with a simil-leather cover like real passports, can one
piece be shipped to me? :)

printing on paper isn't the same :)

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]