[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Passports

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 12:21:24 CEST 2011

Hello,
I'm just wondering how cool it would be if the hackerspaces had something like
the "book of visit" which would be in a similar format as the Hackerspace
Passports. So it's not just you getting stamp but you stamping too :-)) so
"Noisebridge was here" stamp from 11/11/11 in C-base would be cool for example
:-))

Sincerely,

Frantisek