[hackerspaces] iGeigies

Agent 5 ag3nt5 at dc401.org
Fri Apr 29 20:26:04 CEST 2011

Hi,

The Brain Tank in Providence, RI not only agrees with this venture, but
would be very happy to see these make it into the hands of the fine of
people of this state and also help your cause.
I can't wait to see kids running around chasing their dogs with these.

We're working on a media campaign that would conpliment the sale of these
very well. I can't wait!

-Dave Johnson