[hackerspaces] sticker exchange

Spike spike at wolfplex.org
Thu Apr 28 21:49:08 CEST 2011

Hello,

That's a good idea, espacially as Wolfplex Hackerspace'd receive its
stickers a bit late to participate to the previous exchange.

I offer we prepare a new one in June for the solstice with the
following calendar:

May -> One month stickers preparation for the space where there isn't
stickers yet.
Friday, June 3rd -> Sending deadline
Monday, June 13th -> Stickers sending

If this calendar sounds good, our space could centralize this swap.
That would give:

Hacker/Maker Space Sticker Swap v 1.1
WHO: Members of Hacker and Maker Spaces
WHAT: Sticker Swap 1.1
WHERE: via snake mail... you remember... the thing that uses stamps
WHEN: Due by 2011-06-03 -- collections
WHY: To amass a collection of stickers from hacker and maker spaces all over
the world and redistribute them to people who send in stickers, especially if
you weren't able to participate to 1.0 edition or want more stickers.
HOW - INTERNATIONAL: Grab  100-200 stickers from your space, toss in
an envelope to
Wolfplex Hackerspace ASBL - Project Sticker SWap 1.1 - Rue de la Science 14 -
6000 Charleroi - Belgium with your return mailing address and $10 USD.
MUST BE POSTMARKED BY 2011-06-03 to participate in this swap. You will
receive your
pack of stickers from participating spaces shortly before the summer solstice.
If you don't wish to put money in the pack, you can also pay the
sending fees by paypal (payer at wolfplex.org), moneybookers
(admin at sinuso.be) or wire transfer
(Wolfplex Hackerspace ASBL / IBAN BE51 3634 6004 4162 / BIC : BBRUBEBB).
HOW - BELGIUM: Invite Spike in your space and he will take care of the packet.
Come to our space just before the solstice to get your packet. Sneakernet rulez.
QUESTIONS: spike at wolfplex.org

--
Spike @ Wolfplex Hackerspace
http://www.wolfplex.org