[hackerspaces] sticker exchange

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Thu Apr 28 20:58:58 CEST 2011

Makerspace Urbana just got our stickers made as of a day or two ago.
Is anyone still up for continuing the exchange?

Thanks,

-Stewart, http://www.makerspaceu.org
http://us.imdb.com/Name?Stewart+Dickson
http://www.hastac.org/blogs/sdickson/makerspace-urbana-june-3-open-house-presentation