[hackerspaces] Update on the OpenAMD project (videos of the badge and hardware schematics)

Martin Ling martin-hackerspaces at earth.li
Sun Apr 17 00:53:48 CEST 2011

Hey,

While obviously a lot of people want to hack on the badges, what about
info on the other side of the system, i.e. the data processing used to
implement the location tracking? Looking at the OpenAMD site I see links
to projects used at past conferences but it's not clear what's going to
be used for the camp or where that development is going on.

I do research on motion capture and wireless sensor networks so I have
some background in this sort of thing, and wondered if I might be able
to contribute.

Martin