[hackerspaces] Update on the OpenAMD project (videos of the badge and hardware schematics)

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:21:01 CEST 2011

Hey guys,

Hopefully by now you've seen the kickstarter (if not,
www.openamd.org/kickstarter). We went ahead and added an update with some
schematics and videos. You can find schematics on our wiki page (
http://www.openamd.org/Erlenmeyer_Specs), and many videos and cool photos
at http://tinyurl.com/openamd-flickr. Here is my personal favorite video:
 http://tinyurl.com/openamd-cylon <http://tinyurl.com/openamd-cylon>.

One other thing: while we do hope you can come to the CCC Camp and enjoy the
project, we also realize that some people want to hack on the badge (it's
using an arduino compatible chip), so if you pre-buy a badge and cannot make
it to the conference, we will happily mail your badge to you after the Camp.

Please feel free to make comments and ask questions. We're also hoping
people will brainstorm cool ideas for patterns for the lights and other
things.

Cheers,
aestetix