[hackerspaces] bitcoin

Niall Kearney mantel at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 20:00:05 CEST 2011

There are, some use Python and some use Java.

Found three at http://btcmine.com/page/help/#minerconfig listed with
commands to get them going on linux.

m0mchil's GPU miner
Diablo's GPU miner
puddinpop's GPU miner

All above should be compile-able under linux. Most of them should have
their own thread at http://www.bitcoin.org/smf/index.php?board=14.0
for extra instructions/software/dependencies.