[hackerspaces] Synchronous 15th anniversary Hackers party

Nathan Warner nathan at frcv.net
Thu Sep 30 22:52:40 CEST 2010

Doesn't seem like there was much interest in this idea.  Either way,
Makers Local 256 will be watching the movie.  We plan on starting at
9pm.  If you would like to join us,  #hackers_movie on freenode is
running.

Also one of our members made a script to overlay logs from that
channel as subtitles to the movie.  The script was tested on a Debian
machine and works great, but fails on a Ubuntu machine.  Feel free to
play with it.
https://the.narro.ws/svn/brimstone/programming/bash/livesubtitles.bash

Thanks
Nathan (JimShoe)