[hackerspaces] HackerSpace Radio [Was: Re: US hs news]

Stewart Dickson MathArt at Emsh.CalArts.edu
Fri Sep 17 01:54:02 CEST 2010

  Hi,

Brian Duggan and I of the Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center --
the umbrella organization supporting the
MakerSpace-Urbana -- presented the inaugural edition of "TechKnowLedge",
an informal chat show about Hacker Culture
on WRFU-LP 104.5 MHz FM.   (Not streaming yet, but it is aspired-to.)
Always seeking new ways to participate with the greater
Hacker-Hive-Mind.  Contact info below.

Cheers,

-Stewart Dickson, http://www.makerspaceu.org
http://www.wrfu.net/about    http://www.ucimc.org