[hackerspaces] moar mate

Matthew McCabe matt at mrmccabe.com
Sun Sep 12 21:36:45 CEST 2010

There are a few companies that sell Yerba Mate drinks.  Here is one of
them: http://www.guayaki.com/  Whole Foods carries a few brands...and
I believe that most (all?) are organic, use cane sugar, etc.

So 2600 and Hackers on a Plane are the only distribution options for
Club Mate in the US?

Thanks,
Matt