[hackerspaces] Translating word 'hackerspace' to other languages?

Maria Droujkova droujkova at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 16:47:40 CEST 2010

In Russian, it's apparently the word HackSpace, transliterated, which
behaves as Russian words do in grammar. That is, people attach suffixes and
what not to it.

хакспейс

I am not in Russia, but I can search the Russian Wikipedia :-)
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hackerspace However, the article does not name
any Russian hackerspaces, so I don't know if they even exist, or are simply
being discussed.

Cheers,
Maria Droujkova

Make math your own, to make your own math.

On Sat, Aug 28, 2010 at 7:46 AM, das ende der nahrungskette <jg at monochrom.at