[hackerspaces] San Antonio hackerspace on the List of Hackerspaces

Chris Hardee shazzner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 18:27:22 CEST 2010

I noticed that on the List of Hackerspaces page (
http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/List_of_Hacker_Spaces) it lists the 'San
Antonio Hackerspace', which was a splinter group from the original group and
is still in the planning stages; our group, 10BitWorks is currently active
with an open location in San Antonio but we're not listed on the page. I
couldn't see a way to edit the page; we were having some problems with
members trying to contact us but could only find the link to the other page
and some general confusion on the space itself.

I was wondering how we could add ourselves to the list?
We have a wiki page: http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/10BitWorks

I know this seems like stirring up drama or something, but we're friends
with the other group, they wanted to do a different direction, and I just
want to make sure that potential members can find our site. :)