[hackerspaces] [Noisebridge-discuss] accounting software / websites

Carlyn Maw carlynorama at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 00:00:57 CEST 2010

So at CS we're slllowwwwwllly approaching all this as a game, al la
chore wars and epic win ... writing something that can scrape payment
information out of pay pal, etc. to give people points for being
members...

We've started the initial rough work in python... I'm in the process
of writing up the game design document to make it easier for people to
hop in and help out Open Source Style.

I'll post when we have something intelligible if folks would be interested...