[hackerspaces] Member Polices/Agreements

Lokkju Brennr lokkju at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:46:04 CEST 2010

At BrainSilo, our membership agreement is currently essentially just a
liability waiver.  Since we are a state non-profit corporate entity,
we *do* have a board of directors, and they make all final decisions,
when necessary.  We still haven't figured out elections or anything
like that, as we've only been around for a little under a year - but I
try to encourage people to simply make their own decisions,  The
board, and corporation, are there to make sure the space stays running
- not to dictate projects, or anything like that.
I'm going to be an interested observer in this thread, as I figure
here soon we *will* need some more rules...

Loki