[hackerspaces] Hackerspace Call-in Notes from 2010.10.03

Robert Fitzsimons robfitz at 273k.net
Sun Oct 3 23:58:28 CEST 2010

> My notes from the Hackerspaces Call-in 2010.10.03 . Any mistakes,
> errors, or spelling-failures are entirely my fault :( - Far

Far.  Thanks for writing up some notes.

One additional item we had a quick discussion about was trying to
promote inter-hackerspace events.  Maybe through some collaborative or
competitive events.  Some ideas included challenge projects, coding
sprints, story/video relay, capture-the-flag, online talks/demos.  We
said we'd use this list to coordinate ideas.

The next call-in will be on the 7th of November.

Also the November Synchronous Hackathon is the one year anniversary, we
should try and do something special for it.

Robert