[hackerspaces] RE : Re: An interesting point of view : "On Feminism and Microcontrollers"

Philippe Langlois philippe.langlois at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 22:36:53 CEST 2010

Am I the only one not to understand what Matt is writing?
:)
Phil.

Le 2 oct. 2010, 10:01 PM, "Matt Joyce" <matt at nycresistor.com> a écrit :

Femenists are as dumb as wife beaters.  Let em rot.  We got hacking to do.
Either you are on board with that, or you aren't.  I don't care what sex
organs you have as long as they aren't mine.

Or, for those who want to get flaim baited by me:

Jeez.  We get it, you like hackerspaces.  I am sorry for you that your
sociology degree is useless in them, much like everywhere else... but you
need to stop beating that dead horse and get in the fucking game ( or doll
house if you prefer ).

Don't overheat your little brain cases trying to figure out why girls hate
math.  Most people hate math.

Don't waste your welfare checks trying to find out if it's a conspiracy that
there are so many fried chicken joints around your housing project.  Most
people love fried chicken.  It's delicious.  I might eat some today in fact.

Gosh...  why did we ever let you people vote.  Go watch your survivor and
play your wow and wait for use to provide you with the next great placebo to
treat your depression.  I mean why stop wallowing in your own self pity long
enough to be awesome when you can instead further bury yourself in your own
ridiculous self delusion.  You crack baby.

Oh, I voted for Bush...  the second time.

Eat it.

-openfly

On Oct 2, 2010 12:44 PM, "Chris Weiss" <cweiss at gmail.com> wrote: > In St.
Louis we have only a few...