[hackerspaces] Fwd: [HackerspaceSG] Membership Management System for Hackerspaces

Tim Saylor tim.saylor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 20:42:58 CET 2010

A hackathon to improve the state of hackerspace management systems just went
out on the hackerspaces blog.
http://blog.hackerspaces.org/2010/11/22/announcing-the-opendoor-hackathon/
If you want to share your system and potentially get contributions during
this hackathon you should probably contact willow at jigsawrennisance.org.

And please do, I'm going to participate and I'd love to see some good
starting points.