[hackerspaces] ATX Hackerspace Launch Party

Matthew McCabe matt at mrmccabe.com
Tue Nov 2 00:18:41 CET 2010

The hackerspace in Austin, Texas - ATX Hackerspace - is having its
launch party this Saturday if
any of you can make it out!  Let me know if anyone would like to make
a road trip and a couch to crash on...perhaps we can find some members
to put you up for the night.

Here is the official blurb:

Join us for the official launch of the ATX Hackerspace at our new
location! We will have a DJ, project demos, food, beer, and a variety
of non-alcoholic beverages.

Details:
* Where: ATX Hackerspace at 1601 Rutherford Ln Suite A200
* When: Saturday November 6th, 5pm - late
* Music: DJ Belmont
* Price: FREE - but donations (cash/check) are encouraged!

Schedule:
* 5pm - 7pm: Open house with demos, project talks, general geeking out
* 6pm: Begin serving food until we run out!
* 7pm - late: DJ Belmont spinning

For more details and links, check out
http://www.atxhackerspace.org/index.php/Launch_Party
You can also RSVP on Facebook if you like (not required):
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=110541389012864

Hope to see some of you there!

-Matt (Founder and Chairman of ATX Hackerspace)