[hackerspaces] [Fwd: [Vanhackspace] SHHH #8 (Super Happy Hacker House) - Saturday, May 28th, 2010]

Colin D Keigher general at keyboardcowboy.ca
Sat May 22 22:58:56 CEST 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Vanhackspace] SHHH #8 (Super Happy Hacker House) - Saturday,
May 28th, 2010
Date: 	Sat, 22 May 2010 13:57:03 -0700
From: 	Colin D Keigher <general at keyboardcowboy.ca>
To: 	vanhackspace at lists.uselessdegree.net

Hi all,

This upcoming Saturday, May 28th is our eighth Super Happy Hacker House
(SHHH) at Vancouver Hack Space (VHS). If you haven't been to a SHHH
event before, here's a quick description:

    ”… a non-exclusive event intended for creative and

    curious people interested in technology. We're

    about knowledge sharing, technology exploration,

    and ad-hoc collaboration. Come to have fun, build

    things, learn things, and meet new people. It's

    called hacker culture, and we're here to encourage

    it.”

We invite you to come down as yourself or with friends to our hacker
space. We are located at 45 West Hastings Street in Vancouver--entrance
is through the back alley. The event will begin at 7 PM. If for whatever
reason you're running into problems getting to us, you can reach us via
telephone at +1 (778) 785-5982.

For information regarding past SHHH events:
http://vancouver.hackspace.ca/doku.php?id=super_happy_hacker_house

Feel free to forward this to any mailing lists that may be interested!

Thanks,
Colin Keigher (aka 'afreak')