[hackerspaces] Fwd: [MakerBot] Makerbots at CCC Sigint 2010, Koln Sat 22 - Mon 24 May

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Fri May 21 08:18:32 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Wim Vandeputte <wim at kd85.com>
Date: Fri, May 21, 2010 at 1:15 AM
Subject: [MakerBot] Makerbots at CCC Sigint 2010, Koln Sat 22 - Mon 24 May
To: makerbot at googlegroups.com

Hey,

several makerbot operators will be present at Hardhack.org, a
sub-event that takes place during this weekends
Sigint at Koln:

https://events.ccc.de/sigint/2010/wiki/Hauptseite

Hardhack is an all hands-on workshops and/or demos hardware hacking
event, so no powerpoint presentations but real soldering, tinkering
and hardware hacking.

http://www.hardhack.org/

If you plan to come by with your Makerbot, let me know so we can do
some planning. I'll be playing with heated build platforms.

Wim.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507