[hackerspaces] hackerspaces meetup? / hope and 27c3

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Thu May 20 17:37:33 CEST 2010

Fedex a robot =P

On May 20, 2010 11:31 AM, "asbesto" <asbesto at freaknet.org> wrote:

Thu, May 20, 2010 at 03:05:09PM +0200, Blackhold wrote:

> maybe the best option to meet european ha...
We can't NEVER meet.

For example, our local hackerspace (hacklab), the poetry hacklab
here in Sicilia, Italy, fight every day to collect money for
electricity and ADSL bills.

Money for a flight somewhere? that's really impossible for us.

we're POOR BLACK PEOPLE in the MIDDLE of SICILIA, JAMAICA.

JAH BLESS

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]