[hackerspaces] hackerspaces meetup? / hope and 27c3

asbesto asbesto at freaknet.org
Thu May 20 17:31:32 CEST 2010

Thu, May 20, 2010 at 03:05:09PM +0200, Blackhold wrote:

> maybe the best option to meet european hackerspaces and us
> hackerspaces is to meet in an island in the middle of the atlantic :D

We can't NEVER meet.

For example, our local hackerspace (hacklab), the poetry hacklab
here in Sicilia, Italy, fight every day to collect money for
electricity and ADSL bills.

Money for a flight somewhere? that's really impossible for us.

we're POOR BLACK PEOPLE in the MIDDLE of SICILIA, JAMAICA.

JAH BLESS

--
[ ::::::::: 73 de IW9HGS : http://freaknet.org/asbesto ::::::::::: ]
[ Freaknet Medialab :: Poetry Hacklab : Dyne.Org :: Radio Cybernet ]