[hackerspaces] hackerspaces meetup? / hope and 27c3

strages strages at gmail.com
Tue May 18 17:33:50 CEST 2010

Thanks Nick, and yes I would like to organize the meetup into a
hackerspaces conference.  The US doesn't have a hackerspaces centric
event and I think it would really benefit the community in the US if
we did.  That being said, non-US spaces will not be turned away from
attending if they'd like.  Last year we had someone come down from
Foulab in Montreal.  I'd say the more the merrier.

Raymond