[hackerspaces] Does a space need water?

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 04:03:36 CET 2010

If we shared a bathroom with other tenants, they would probably try to
kill us. Most of the time, I find myself washing my hands _before_ and
after using the toilet, as they've got oil, cutting fluid, and other
general filth attached.

So the nasty sink would definitely get us in trouble, unless they had shop sink.

Arclight