[hackerspaces] Does a space need water?

Dave Null noid23 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 00:10:32 CET 2010

I'll tell ya, having water at the Lodge is a nice thing. When people are
crashing out at the Lodge it's nice to be able to offer them a functioning
bathroom and shower. Having a sink in the kitchen makes food prep and
clean-up easier as well. Finally, we brew beer so having a nice deep sink
and running water makes things a lot easier.

So in the end, I think it depends on what you are planning on doing at your
space or what you anticipate your needs to be.

PGP Key ID: 0x0517358E
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free" - Goethe