[hackerspaces] Does a space need water?

Sara Gould sajego at alum.rit.edu
Tue Mar 16 23:10:35 CET 2010

Hi all,
Looking for our first space I have about 5 to choose from so far.
There's so much variety just in what I looked, all empty, the market
favors new tenants right now.

One thing I don't think I've seen in the design docs is whether having
water IN your space versus across the hall in a shared bathroom is
worth paying more for.  More flexibility, yes, but we'd also have to
clean the bathroom if it's in the space versus shared.  I could see
the other tenants being upset if someone messes up the bathroom and
leaves it that way but that could happen with any business.

Any thoughts?  Have you wished for a utility sink often?

Thanks,
Sara