[hackerspaces] Now I am totally depressed...

Matt Joyce matt at nycresistor.com
Wed Mar 3 22:53:45 CET 2010

I think you guys pontificate too much.  This sort of banter should not be
bandied about with such sobriety.  Go out and do.  Do gloriously, and then
toast to failures and success.  When yer good and drunk/punchdrunk from that
process then think about it again, and realize...  the whole argument pretty
much means fuck all.

=D