[hackerspaces] Hackerspace business plan

André Kelpe efeshundertelf at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:53:27 CEST 2010

Hey Chris,

For whitespace (http://0x20.be) we have a set of founding members that
cover the costs with their membership fees (40€). Any additional
member pays the regular fee of 20€ per month.

This basically means that the founding members make sure the space is
running and everything that comes in via additional members or selling
drinks can be used for buying stuff and building a war-chest of money
in case that shit hits the fan. No member has special rights in this
setup. No matter how much you pay or donate, you are as good and
respected as everybody else. Works well for us.

http://0x20.be/FAQ#Membership
http://0x20.be/Membership

-- André