[hackerspaces] Survey study about members of different hackerspaces

Kris Gesling krisgesling at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:39:08 CEST 2010

Hey I think it'd be a great idea to get some good data around these things.
I can't think of anything else off the top of my head but I think even with
just those it would be good information but still small enough so that it
wont take people too long. Unfortunately I'm finishing off a major project
at the moment so i dont have much time for another two weeks.

On a slightly different note though has anyone ever used PSPP or Gretl or
some other open source spss equivalent and are they any good?

cheers
Kris