[hackerspaces] Conference software for the smaller event, hints wanted

Alexandre Dulaunoy a at foo.be
Mon Jun 21 12:58:14 CEST 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Olle Jonsson <olle.jonsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear *spaces,
>
> Just wrapped up Hacknight #2, http://hacknight.se/ - and had a great
> time. A wrinkle was the pre-planning phase, where I'd have liked a
> light-weight web software. What do you use as "micro-conference tool"?

We are using for the hack.lu conference (especially for the
paper submission and evaluation) :

http://www.cs.ucla.edu/~kohler/hotcrp/

The software is really great but maybe a bit too
formal for a "micro-conference"/barcamp.

Hope this helps,

adulau

--
--                   Alexandre Dulaunoy (adulau) -- http://www.foo.be/