[hackerspaces] Conference software for the smaller event, hints wanted

Olle Jonsson olle.jonsson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 12:53:54 CEST 2010

Thanks Jon, I have pentabarf in my sights. (Perhaps it can run on
Heroku? Being IT lazy.)

> But i am not sure what you mean by lightweight - and by
> micro-conference-tool. What is it supposed to do?

Hello, McFly, I'll try to define:

Light-weight: Few dependencies, easy to set up. A Debian package would be nice.

Micro-conference tool: We are small. We have small needs. The tool
does not have to do _everything_. So far our events have been for free
(no payment processing needed) without sign-up. We've had 2-4 rooms.