[hackerspaces] Conference software for the smaller event, hints wanted

elmar lecher mc.fly at ramdrive.org
Mon Jun 21 11:05:33 CEST 2010

On 06/21/2010 09:45 AM, Olle Jonsson wrote:
> Just wrapped up Hacknight #2, http://hacknight.se/ - and had a great
> time. A wrinkle was the pre-planning phase, where I'd have liked a
> light-weight web software. What do you use as "micro-conference tool"?

On the last (mini-)cons we used pentabarf. It collects submissions,
allows you to rate, accept and deny submissions, scedule talks and
organize rooms. Also there is a possibility to give feedback and such.

But i am not sure what you mean by lightweight - and by
micro-conference-tool. What is it supposed to do?

mc.fly ...