[hackerspaces] Fwd: [canadareprap] Survey on Community expectations in RepRap and MakerBot governance

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 17:33:30 CEST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: kampower <echez99 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Subject: [canadareprap] Survey on Community expectations in RepRap and
MakerBot governance
To: Canadian RepRap Operators Group <canadareprap at googlegroups.com>

Hi everybody,

I'm a masters student at TUHH, Technical University of Hamburg. As
part of my master’s thesis, I am carrying out a survey to better
understand your experience and expectations with regards to the
organization of Open design projects.

Your opinion as MakerBot and RepRap user and community member is very
important to me!
That's why I'm inviting you to fill out my survey. Answering the
questions may take about 8-10 minutes. The individual responses will
be kept strictly confidential, aggregated results will be published as
soon as the survey is finished. If you are interested, I can also
provide some specific results about the MakerBot and RepRap community.

Please follow this link or copy and or copy & paste it into your
browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

http://cgi.tu-harburg.de/~somo1774/survey/index.php?sid=19333&newtest=Y&lang=en

The survey is conducted on a per project basis. In case you receive my
request more than once, it’s because you are involved in several
communities. It would be great if you would fill out the survey more
than once, for all projects which are relevant to you.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to
contact me. If you are interested in more details about this research
work, please take a look at:
http://open-innovation-projects.org/my-research/#part3

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards