[hackerspaces] [Eviction] Call for Support for les Hauts Lieux

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 17:05:17 CEST 2010

So I'm certainly not one to discourage folks from investing and making
money. But when I see the place next door to our space, for instance,
slowly get destroyed by vandals it does make me wonder why someone
would not want to protect their invetment by having even a minimal
tenant.  Perhaps our eviction laws in this state make it too risky?

Arclight