[hackerspaces] Looking for some Hackerspace Festival folks

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 20:15:19 CEST 2010

Hey, is "JimShoe" (or other folks from the Hackerspace Festival) on
this list  If so, can you give me a yell off-list if you are?

I'd like to catch up with any/some of the folks planning Hackerspace
Festival.  A couple of us are doing background for a " 'Spaces in the
Sprawl " type of event in spring, and we'd like to make friends and
conspire on some cooperation, and some friendly competition :)

Cooperation time is over. Back to your to your regularly scheduled flamewars:
<This space reserved for OpenFly, to start the usual and pointless
trash-talking about left handers,  red-heads, or anyone not from NYC.>

hack on,
- Far McKon

http://www.Hive76.org  "Making things awesome,  making awesome things!"
http://www.FarMcKon.net "Creatively Maladjusted"