[hackerspaces] Synchronous Hackathon #2

psytek psytek at alphaonelabs.com
Thu Jan 21 01:52:32 CET 2010

During the January hackathon at At Alpha One Labs we:

Took a trip to Canal Plastics and Harbor Freight Tools.

Setup a text to speech script that relays what people say in the irc and
ustream chat channels over the speakers in the hackerspace.
http://omnipotent.net/ircspeak/

Assembled the mechanical parts for one of our twin Mendel RepRaps.
 Electronics are currently in progress.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb-Vkxek3uI

Wired up an RFID door reader that auto checks in with Foursquare.
https://code.google.com/p/alphaonelabs-r1/source/browse/#svn/a1l-rfid/trunk