[hackerspaces] Replace GNUCash with...?

Alexandre Girard alx.girard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 20:07:17 CET 2010

Hi,

We used http://billmonk.com in the first week, but nobody took care of
it, so the account was abandonned. (I've been using it for a year with
my flatmates, it's excellent for sharing invoice and recurring
payment)

Now someone else has come to keep track of our finances, and as you,
we're still looking for a better solution.

http://galette.tuxfamily.org <- We tried this one too, with the "send
an email each month" feature, but it wasn't complete enough, and buggy
on register/login. Sorry, we didn't patch it yet :(

Alex