[hackerspaces] Possible HackerSpace Hardware Inv. Software

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:28:58 CET 2010

Yeah,
thingiverse is awesome, but I can't (as far as I know?) do local
installs for companies or organizations that want to do their own
private inventory tracking, or who want a blend of public/private
listing of inventories, etc.    I tried pitching it a couple of
places, inclining the local tool library (their software stinks). But
they (and others) want to run their own version of systems like that,
for whatever reasons.

Overall, Thingiverse.com is really keen, and  for a lot of hackerspace
and/or personal use, it's perfect.

hack on,
- Far McKon

http://www.Hive76.org  "Making things awesome,  making awesome things!"