[hackerspaces] Possible HackerSpace Hardware Inv. Software

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 19:03:19 CET 2010

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Eureka wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>  I saw this the other day when just randomly poking around. It looks pretty
> nice and can be self hosted.
> Is anyone here already running it? If so how do you like it??
>
> http://www.opensourcerails.com/projects/51989-Hardware-Inventory

Looks neat. Nick's suggestion to use thingiverse is spot-on. But if
you want an open source version of thingiverse that you can host
locally, maybe this can help:

http://github.com/kanzure/skdb/

In particular see the web/web.py file. There's no inventory system
built in yet, but it's certainly planned.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507