[hackerspaces] Cabin Fever Expo

john arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 21:42:38 CET 2010

I've also noticed that the average age of attendees at hacker conventions
and similar events in the U.S. has gone up considerably. There used to be a
lot of punk kids at these, and now I see a lot more 20 and 30s aged people.
I'm not sure if this is because everyone is at home glued to
IM/gaming/Myspace, or if parents are more risk averse and don't let their
kids get out any more.

Arclight