[hackerspaces] Inter-Hackerspace Cooperation and Membership

Paul Bohm paul at boehm.org
Wed Jan 13 00:40:27 CET 2010

in regard to c-base you have to understand that they intentionally
have that members/non-members separation in a 8000 sq feet location.
most of the space is available to the public, but they have good
reasons to keep their backstage closed especially during a congress.

the only way you can get past that is by getting to know members, or
by getting someone they know well enough to introduce you, and then
have them give you a tour.

i understand that it's annoying, but there's no shortcut to this. they
wouldn't be able to let you backstage even with a piece of paper in
hand.

paul