[hackerspaces] Inter-Hackerspace Cooperation and Membership

Paul Bohm paul at boehm.org
Tue Jan 12 19:37:19 CET 2010

guys, why is it suddenly a good idea to solve the potential problems
of a potential future with complicated rules and inter-hackerspace
contracts?

i'm still on the don't try to fix problems that don't exist page!

if you're about to travel, having your friends introduce you to their
friends in other cities and countries is the way to go.

no one's gonna be friendly to you because of some international
bilateral contract, no matter how many pages long, but because you're
cool, and your friends have introduced you to us as being cool.