[hackerspaces] Roaming Membership USA Was: Inter-Hackerspace Cooperation and Membership

Far McKon farmckon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 00:20:14 CET 2010

> The Wiki page, I think, is a great start, but I think that separating
> them into all or just guest categories is not granular enough.

By all means, add such a table or section to the wiki page, and the
point was not two lists, but a list of
what spaces operate by what set of reciprocation.

>  What if
> in one of the tables, we just add a "Services offered to visiting
> Hackers" column, so we can detail what we are willing to offer to
> other group's members.

Exactly. Head heading section should outline what services were
between spaces, and what spaces that applies to

> From that point, we as individual groups can decide what we're going
> to offer to Hackerspace members in general, and what we might offer to
> certain sister groups

Exactly!  So, if you want, I'd encourage you to go ahead and add a new
section listing your set of benefits you offer to
cross-membership, and which spaces you have cross-membership agreements with.

hack on,
- Far McKon