[hackerspaces] [Bloomington_hackerspace] Ivy Tech welding class

dosman dosman at packetsniffers.org
Fri Jan 8 20:47:05 CET 2010

I took this last spring and can confirm this is an awesome class, the
instructor lives and breathes metal work. For those that want to glean
as much as possible out of this course, if you ask him nicely he will
even let you borrow their classroom books .

Something they don't mention is that you need to buy your own helmet
(and gloves) for the course, so add another $30. I might also add that
you want to be careful to wear a long sleeve shirt. He sort of forgot
to mention how easily you can get sunburned in my class, my inner arms
got really burned the first day and my tan lasted well beyond the 8
weeks of the course ;).

-Nathan